My Avatar

Monday, August 8, 2011

Tool # 5: Producing with Web 2.0 Tools




  • (I can't erase this 1, sorry) I have created a slideshow video about My Life Journey to present it to students during the first days of class. I have done this in the previous years, but using another online tool.  Now, Im going to use Animoto. This activity gets students motivated to start getting ready about their "Get to Know Me" project where they bring special belongings/photos from their house along with a written paragraph about themselves and present it in front of their peers. 




  • My Life Journey




    Also I can use Animoto to make a fun presentation on a unit of study or to display a celebration of school.

    Another tool is Bookr that could be used so students can create online books to review subjects learned such as geometry figures for Math or landforms for Social Studies.
    (I have embedded the Bookr tool)









    No comments: